Tuesday, August 14, 2007

week 8 thing 18

What a great idea!! I loved working with this "thing". The ability to create documents and have access to them from anywhere is amazing. Since we're familiar with other word processing applications the crossover is relatively easy. I LOVED Zoho's emotions button. It'll enable me to NOT have to capitalize and/or use ???? or !!!!! to express myself when I write certain things. I can see the value of the spreadsheets etc. when wanting to do some work at home that I can now only do at the library because I forgot to transfer the information to a floppy or a flashdrive.

My challenge at the moment is trying to get a Zoho document to publish to my blog. We've been trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong but have yet to be successful. I'll come back to this later and get it right!!

No comments: