Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Week 6 Thing 13

I went to "this one" to view the tutorial. I found it interesting to be on the "other side" of the streaming video ban because I was working off a public computer in the training room and some of the sites I wanted to visit were blocked. As soon as one of our staff computers was free I logged off the public computer and "jumped ship" so I could better explore this concept.

I can see some uses for Del.icio.us in my personal life--especially for favorite recipes that people are always asking me for since I don't carry them around with me. I also have certain other favorites that it would be nice to be able to quickly access whether at home, work or on the road. Our work computers are pretty well bookmarked for any job-related needs that I have right now. As I become more knowledgeable I may find more of a need for using it in my work.

No comments: